What a crazy week it has been! It is so hard getting over the fact that we are already past half way through the fellowship. There is so much to look back on and it is exciting to see how much all three of us have accomplished. With so much hard work and time put in, the results we have seen have been so far reaching! It will soon be time to turn to the next page in my life and I am not sure exactly where that will be or what it will entail. Right now I am working on putting as much creative writing into the current page that I am on! This week I checked another major task about my lifetime to do list! Shane, Jono, and I found a great deal on Skydiving packages from a company just north of San Francisco. I can say it was definitely an experience to remember for the rest of my life and I am already itching to go again… even though I know I probably shouldn’t keep pushing my luck.
Not For Sale Campaign
- RT @alexandani: @NFS You took the words right out of our mouths! (+) 6 hours ago
- RT @DaveBatstone: @alexandani @NFS The sentiment is mutual @alexandani!!! Our Queen's empowerment bangle with @NFS makes me extremely prou… 9 hours ago
- @alexandani @DaveBatstone Thanks our dear friends @alexandani - could not ask for better partners!! 9 hours ago
- RT @alexandani: @NFS Congratulations on your 2nd restaurant in Amsterdam! So proud of the amazing work you do. xo @DaveBatstone 9 hours ago
- RT @mpalazzi: Dignitá: Eat Well Do Good restaurant Amsterdam ! twitter.com/NFS/status/856… 9 hours ago