I can’t believe this is my second to last blog. It feels like I just started my fellowship with Not For Sale about a month ago. Time moves so quickly. It was my very last time working in the store this last Friday, and I was thinking about all the hours I’ve spent there answering questions about Not For Sale and human trafficking and selling things made in every corner of the world. I also thought about the times that I had in there that consisted of giving someone directions to The Brewing Company (admittedly, it is a bit tricky to find) or some other completely random occurrence. I decided to share a couple of gems with you for this blog, mostly because I’m not ready to write my super serious what-I’ve-learned-and-what-I-want-to-pass-on-to-you-as-I-say-goodbye blog. So, for the sake of humor, here are my top three moments random moments working in the store.
Not For Sale Campaign
- RT @mrestaurants_: #MIsNotForSale #gala #dinner with @martinwilliams32 @mikereidchef in support of @nfs & @dignitaamsterdam projects & in c… 7 hours ago
- RT @TLE_Food: M Restaurants will launch a pop-up in their Victoria Street restaurant this month, in aid of Not For Sale - a global organisa… 1 day ago
- RT @DaveBatstone: Who is arguably the coolest person to model our @zshoesorganic ? @sung_min_cho_ is from Tofo, Mozambique, and he is the… 1 day ago
- RT @DaveBatstone: Banana nut protein!!! The newest @rebbl flavor. High protein in a delicious concoction that includes one Brazil nut per b… 1 day ago
- We're now featured on @WorldWideWomen4, a site with thousands of resources exclusively for women & girls! Take a lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago