I can’t believe this is my second to last blog. It feels like I just started my fellowship with Not For Sale about a month ago. Time moves so quickly. It was my very last time working in the store this last Friday, and I was thinking about all the hours I’ve spent there answering questions about Not For Sale and human trafficking and selling things made in every corner of the world. I also thought about the times that I had in there that consisted of giving someone directions to The Brewing Company (admittedly, it is a bit tricky to find) or some other completely random occurrence. I decided to share a couple of gems with you for this blog, mostly because I’m not ready to write my super serious what-I’ve-learned-and-what-I-want-to-pass-on-to-you-as-I-say-goodbye blog. So, for the sake of humor, here are my top three moments random moments working in the store.
Not For Sale Campaign
- RT @DaveBatstone: She believed she could, so she did. 👑 bit.ly/2glW12x #QueensCrown #CharityTuesday 1 week ago
- RT @DaveBatstone: Sierra Club magazine publishes a great story on why @REBBLelixirs puts you on a natural high! sierraclub.org/sierra/green-l… 1 week ago
- RT @alexandani: She believed she could, so she did. 👑 bit.ly/2glW12x #QueensCrown #CharityTuesday @nfs https://t.co/BGHhPMbX4U 3 weeks ago
- RT @DaveBatstone: New funding came in to @NFS enabling us to implement a long-term, sustainable project for the Congo. STOKED!! https://t.c… 3 weeks ago
- We are in the business of ending exploitation. GREAT read on @NFS in a new article: businessasmission.com/how-business-f… 3 weeks ago