I can’t believe this is my second to last blog. It feels like I just started my fellowship with Not For Sale about a month ago. Time moves so quickly. It was my very last time working in the store this last Friday, and I was thinking about all the hours I’ve spent there answering questions about Not For Sale and human trafficking and selling things made in every corner of the world. I also thought about the times that I had in there that consisted of giving someone directions to The Brewing Company (admittedly, it is a bit tricky to find) or some other completely random occurrence. I decided to share a couple of gems with you for this blog, mostly because I’m not ready to write my super serious what-I’ve-learned-and-what-I-want-to-pass-on-to-you-as-I-say-goodbye blog. So, for the sake of humor, here are my top three moments random moments working in the store.
Not For Sale Campaign
- .@FortuneMagazine shares @REBBLelixirs mission to deliver delicious super herb elixirs & fight human trafficking for.tn/2911Jye 1 day ago
- @raymokag @NFSUganda @YALIRLCAlumniUg We are so glad you will be there sharing our story @raymokag!! 1 day ago
- RT @raymokag: Honored to represent @NFSUganda @NFS & Not For Sale Ale @YALIRLCAlumniUg African Youth leadership & Business summit https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @kmlarkinwong: A lot of our corporate lawyers do work with Not For Sale vimeo.com/51501411; we also see them helping with 501(C)(3)… 2 days ago
- RT @GennieAntono: Just looked up @NFS—inspiring! I'm so impressed @lathamwatkins! What an impact when it's not just an individual's but a f… 2 days ago