I can’t believe this is my second to last blog. It feels like I just started my fellowship with Not For Sale about a month ago. Time moves so quickly. It was my very last time working in the store this last Friday, and I was thinking about all the hours I’ve spent there answering questions about Not For Sale and human trafficking and selling things made in every corner of the world. I also thought about the times that I had in there that consisted of giving someone directions to The Brewing Company (admittedly, it is a bit tricky to find) or some other completely random occurrence. I decided to share a couple of gems with you for this blog, mostly because I’m not ready to write my super serious what-I’ve-learned-and-what-I-want-to-pass-on-to-you-as-I-say-goodbye blog. So, for the sake of humor, here are my top three moments random moments working in the store.
Not For Sale Campaign
- Bay Area: We are hosting with @GOOD_SF a screening of “Surviving International Boulevard” on Feb 21st. Register now: bit.ly/2jcFnON 6 days ago
- Congrats @lathamwatkins! You've always been a rockstar in this movement. Keep up the excellent work! twitter.com/CDLB/status/83… 1 week ago
- RT @CNNFreedom: "Freedom means creating opportunity for those who have been enslaved," says @Mark_Wexler, co-founder of @NFS #MyFreedomDay… 2 weeks ago
- Our friend @aloeblacc also talking about our newest initiative @zshoesorganic with @CNN. https://t.co/lhdNRq7qOL 3 weeks ago
- .@CNN interview with @DaveBatstone about Not For Sale and our newest initiative @zshoesorganic. https://t.co/eZma70UU4K 3 weeks ago