I can’t believe this is my second to last blog. It feels like I just started my fellowship with Not For Sale about a month ago. Time moves so quickly. It was my very last time working in the store this last Friday, and I was thinking about all the hours I’ve spent there answering questions about Not For Sale and human trafficking and selling things made in every corner of the world. I also thought about the times that I had in there that consisted of giving someone directions to The Brewing Company (admittedly, it is a bit tricky to find) or some other completely random occurrence. I decided to share a couple of gems with you for this blog, mostly because I’m not ready to write my super serious what-I’ve-learned-and-what-I-want-to-pass-on-to-you-as-I-say-goodbye blog. So, for the sake of humor, here are my top three moments random moments working in the store.
Not For Sale Campaign
- "Organized Crime Profits from Modern Slavery in Latin America: This includes the kidnapping of mostly girls and wom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @DaveBatstone: Sunday word. Fathers’ Day. The most prominent Biblical examples of governments taking children from their parents are Pha… 2 days ago
- A sixteen year old Vietnamese boy was found in a suitcase when law enforcement detained his trafficker at the Engli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @DaveBatstone: No child should be kept in a cage. Shame on us(a) 🇺🇸 😥 4 days ago
- RT @NFSUganda: Our on going 2 day entrepreneurship challenge for refugee youth where winners will be announced today and given seed funding… 5 days ago