I can’t believe this is my second to last blog. It feels like I just started my fellowship with Not For Sale about a month ago. Time moves so quickly. It was my very last time working in the store this last Friday, and I was thinking about all the hours I’ve spent there answering questions about Not For Sale and human trafficking and selling things made in every corner of the world. I also thought about the times that I had in there that consisted of giving someone directions to The Brewing Company (admittedly, it is a bit tricky to find) or some other completely random occurrence. I decided to share a couple of gems with you for this blog, mostly because I’m not ready to write my super serious what-I’ve-learned-and-what-I-want-to-pass-on-to-you-as-I-say-goodbye blog. So, for the sake of humor, here are my top three moments random moments working in the store.
Not For Sale Campaign
- RT @hmbbrewingco: So glad to be included in the Not For Sale gift guide for world changers! We are offering a $10 bonus card for... https… 3 days ago
- RT @thinkwrong: This year, you can get great gifts AND make a difference! Check out @NFS Gift Guide for World Changers #giftideas https://… 4 days ago
- Deeply appreciate the shout out @FitBottomedMama! twitter.com/FitBottomedMam… 6 days ago
- RT @FuturePartners: @NFS included our @thinkwrong book in their Holiday Gift Buy Guide bit.ly/TWREBBL Read REBBL story pp 88-93! h… 1 week ago
- RT @stclarecoffee: Check out what our partners are doing @NFS & their Facebook live from today! https://t.co/qA57Sjn0JZ 1 week ago